xresprobe pachage inside of Debian [was Re: Ubuntu for packaging for Debian]

|| On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:36:59 +0100
|| Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

pr> (If only Ubuntu would do an effort to get their "home-made" packages
pr> like xresprobe into Debian. :)

I talked with Daniel Stone about it and I'll maintain it inside of
Debian.

The current lack is it have some xorg specific issues and then we need
to address it. Or leave it as is and use ddcprobe with
xdebconfigurator by now.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116