[Bugzilla Experimental 2.18 Package] Request for testers

Hello fellow developers,

As some of you may know, Frankie uploaded a first 2.18 Bugzilla package
to experimental a couple of days ago.

To enhance the packaging of this big web application, I created a
SubVersioN repository on alioth which already contain the last updates
done on the source trees (for sid: 2.16.7 and experiemental: 2.18).
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-bugzilla

I also created a mailing list dedicated to Bugzilla :

Any installation report of the last experimetnal package (or best, the
last SVN snapshot) is appreciated.
Morover, if some of you is able to reproduce #294770.

Reports are welcome on the pkg-bugzilla list.

Regards.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.