Re: runlevel and sequence point for gfs cluster infrastructure

On Sunday 13 February 2005 18:47, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I currently try to get gfs and the cluster infrastructure into a usable
> state. One of the problems are the runlevel and sequence point settings
> for each step.

Take a look at the NFS packages, while I'd venture that PCMCIA NICs are
irrelevant for GFS Clusters, the main question is whether you need GFS for
mounting /usr. If you do, the node will be unusable anyways, if you don't GFS
can be started late. Other services depending on CMS and GFS have to be
brought online later anyways.

Regards, David

PS: have you received my private inquiry regarding the status of your packages
I sent you two weeks ago?