Re: please post listing and status of NEW queue

[Adeodato Simó]
>   That is, a diff of the list of binary packages. Perhaps, one could
>   colour red removed packages, and blue added ones.

Be carefull with using only color coding.  This make it harder for
color blind and blind people to read the information.

While we are on the feature wishlist, it would be nice if the bug
numbers had some tag indicating the bugs severity.  At least all RC
bugs should be highlighted in some way.  Or perhaps all non-RC bugs
should be tagged?  Something like '(#134421)' for RC-bugs, and
'#123452' for RC bugs?