DD needing a sponsor to upload

Hi,

As I moved recently, I currently have no decent Internet connectivity.
Hence, I'm quite unable to keep an unstable system up-to-date, si I
can't build packages to upload. Several packages of mine are in need of
an upload, especially libcdio and vcdimager. I have uploaded the source
packages to my debian homepage on http://people.debian.org/~nboullis.
Could someone please build the binary packages and upload for me?
(As far as I know source-only uploads are not allowed, and anyway, I
can't be sure it'll work fine with an up-to-date sid; I only tested with
a one month old sarge.)

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas Boullis

PS: please CC your replies to me (MFT set accordingly) as I currently
can't track d-d.