Re: [Pre-RFA] Intending to drop twenty-some packages

Martin Michlmayr dijo [Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 02:46:04PM +0000]:
> * Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> [2005-01-15 11:51]:
> > Please CC me on follow-ups to debian-devel, or email me directly if
> > you have any interest. I should follow up with RFA and O bug reports
> > over the next few weeks, but doing this informally first may be
> > simpler. Or maybe not.
>
> Did you keep track which packages have been spoken for and for which
> you still need to file RFA or O reports?
>
> It seems at least tob is still outstanding.  Gunnar Wolf seemed
> interested in some of the Perl packages but it's not quite clear to me
> which he'll actually adopt.

I have already adopted  spreadsheet-writeexcel,
spreadsheet-parseexcel, ole-storage-lite and dbd-excel (renamed them
to be consistent with regular use as lib*-perl).

I have not adopted dbd-odbc, finance-streamer, inline-octave,
math-numbercruncher, statistics-descriptive - I cannot assure you I
will, but I might end up taking some of them if nobody else does.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23