Re: library packaging doc...

Junichi Uekawa writes,

> Considering that enough people seem to be feeling the
> itch for libpkg-guide package, and since I would
> consider using the BTS etc. for revision management
> of libpkg-guide, I might go around packaging it as a
> Debian package.

I had meant politely to ask you to package libpkg-guide,
Junichi, only I have not wanted to push you.  The
libpkg-guide is a very useful document, a document which
skillfully demystifies the practice of library
packaging, a document which I really appreciate.

(If you feel that the document remains incomplete, this
is okay.  It may never be 100 percent complete; but it
is already complete enough to be very useful, exactly as
it is right now.)

> Any objections?

No.  If you feel inclined to do so, please package
libpkg-guide and put it in sid now, then let it
propagate normally to sarge.  If you did this, I for one
would install and use the package.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road