Re: Slightly Off Topic: Laptops for Debian

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 03:58:55PM -0600, Jacob Schroeder said
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:31:53 +0000
> Ben Hill <ben@serosoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a new laptop, and wondered what DDs used. I might go
> > for the Apple 15" powerbook, but I'm not sure.
> >
> > My apologies for this slightly off-topic post...
>
> I hear iBooks have a much better value for the money. Not just from a

iBook's are quite solid little machines, but be aware that you cannot
use their internal wireless under Linux. Same with the powerbooks, but
you can at least use a pcmcia card there (on the 15" and 17" ones).

-rob

--
Words of the day:   BATF Qaddafi Noriega crypto anarchy AVN credit card FIPS140