ITP: aqbanking -- generic library for home banking
Package name : aqbanking
Version : 1.0.2 beta
Upstream Author : Martin Preuß
URL : http://www.aqmainiac.de/aqbanking/
License : GPL (maybe parts LGPL)
Description : generic library for home banking
AqBanking provides a generic API for home banking applications. It
supports various file formats and protocols with plugins, e.g. OFX,
DTAUS, and HBCI. Note that for the latter AqHBCI is required.
I'm pleased to announce the intention to package aqbanking.
Some notes on this ITP:
- This is a group effort. I'll not list anyone to avoid forgetting
people, but anyone following the openhbci-general list at sf will
probably have seen them in action.
- aqbanking is part of the dependencies of the GnuCash HBCI module
starting with version 1.8.10, so we're trying to put stuff back
into Debian which we have grown to like when we had it.
- The ITP covers the aqbanking library itself as well as the other
(optional) modules distributed alongside aqbanking (such as kbanking
- A seperate ITP will be filed for aqhbci.
- (Very) preliminary packages are at
- The package names will probably change.
Thomas Viehmann, <http://thomas.viehmann.net/>