Re: apply to NM? ha!

* John Hasler (jhasler@debian.org) [050124 18:15]:
> Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt writes:
> > It's nice of you to send this interesting statement to debian-devel, this
> > way it will be easier for your AM and the DAM to see how you work with
> > your fellow Developers.

> Are there published rules explaining the limits on the public speech of
> applicants, or is guessing what they are part of the process?  Is "Are you
> a team player" one of your standard interview questions?

I usually take a look how an applicant behaves in a team, and would -
ultimatly - even consider rejecting an applicant for bad social
behaviour (in most cases, the applicant has the same attitude towards
his AM, which makes the process slow enough so that this is not needed.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/