Re: apply to NM? ha!

Le lun 2005-01-24 a 04:49:06 -0500, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> a dit:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > report.  The last thing Debian needs is more ignorant assholes.

"vorlon": i've killfiled you. good riddance.

> We have way too many as it is, I have to agree...

if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

and don't bother replying, i've unsubbed from this list. get on with
your lives and ignore this if you can't/won't deal with it - i don't
want to deal with people that will waste my time for their petty little
politics.

--
 ,''`.   http://www.debian.org/  GPG Print: 7C49 FD9C 1054 7300 3B7B
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux                   8BF4 6A88 7AE2 711D F097