Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

km> On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 05:14:56PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> [...]
km> Hi Folks,
km> I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
km> appreciated!

>> IMHO have one wrong information on that. When the package go to
>> experimental, it comes from DD .deb like when it go to unstable and
>> not from debian source. One of interpretions are wrong. The unstable
>> interpretion (Debian source -> DD .deb -> unstable ) looks ok to me. I
>> propse to change (Debian source -> DD .deb -> (experimental || unstable))
>>
>> --
km> Hi Octavio and list members,
km> I have updated my diagram with 'icons'. It may need some more work to
km> make it look better. I tried to fit in on A4 paper. Not sure it fits as
km> I use US letter x-)

Hello Kevin,

Interesting. I suggest to you include on these 'icons' a alpha channel
then it will merge better one with other when for example you use the
book (like source-package) and include the Debian Swril to be the
package-source.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116