Re: How to build libapache-mod

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 09:25:12PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> You really don't want to develop new packages for apache 1 and
> certainly not for the apache in woody.  Woody's apache is broken in
> so many and interesting ways it's beyond funny and into the scary
> territory.  Apache 1 is going away when sarge is released, so if you
> can, please package the module for apache 2 rather than apache 1.

I don't have much experience with apache2. Only tried once and stop
using it. With apache1 I work about eight or more years now.

BTW, module which I'm trying to package is psldap and there is in
source doc's which says it can be built with both apache version, so
I hope if I manage to build it with apache1 it should be easy with
apache2 :-)