Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

#include <hallo.h>
* William Ballard [Sun, Jan 09 2005, 10:12:13PM]:
> All:
>
> Some of you have probably seen my gripes about ndiswrapper-source.
> I moved on past all that -- but upstream is debianizing it and
> it's better in many ways.

Stop abusing Debian-Devel for your private wars and file a proper bug
report about an obsolete version in Debian. Your maintainer is not MIA,
there is no need to throw offtopic stuff onto this mailing list.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<azeem> schreibs meinetwegen in die fortunes :P