Re: Always run dpkg --dry-run -i before running dpkg -i!

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:28:55PM +0100, Sebastian Ley wrote:
> Btw: Leaving old packages build from -source packages around would quite well
> do the trick. But I suppose W.B. wants to call more people assholes before
> invoking brain functions...

Right: I have to do all this special stuff to fix things that break
because for god's sake the source package isn't going to help me out.

For some strange reason with source packages Debian has decided "aw
the RPM model's not so bad.  Just don't fuck up!"