Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

* Ingo Juergensmann (ij@2005.bluespice.org) [050105 07:35]:
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 02:59:29PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > > Please note that year 2005 has come to an end and
> > > the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!
> > Does the new address bring with it a more constructive attitude towards
> > volunteers who have contributed countless hours over the years to keeping
> > this project running, or should I plan to killfile this one as well?

> So you decided to play a "my volunteer work is worth more than your
> volunteer work" game? When you do feel annoyed by me, why do you still reply
> to my mails? Trolling attitude of yours...

I don't understand why you try to make as many developers opposed to you
as possible. For me, Steve is an very easy to work with developers, and
he doesn't flame easily, so you should ask yourself what mistake you made.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/