Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:
>
> > For example, implementing greylisting in master would be bad for you,
> > because you demand that mail is transmitted without any delay at all.
>
> When have I ever made such a demand?

I was just following your line of reasoning:

"You cannot justify the bad things that happen as a result of your
actions by saying that your goals cannot be reached without such bad
things happening", where:

action = greylisting
bad things that happen = delayed email

Try reducing the level of spam to a 1/10th without false positives
and without delaying any email.