Re: libtiff: 4 left (was: libtiff: only 7 packages left!)

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 02:31:23PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> > >   gandalf         (bug 262831)
> > >   libimager-perl  (bug 262846)
> > >   libtk-img       (bug 262837)

> > These are still outstanding.  In all cases, it appears that simply
> > changing libtiff3g to libtiff4 in debian/control is sufficient.  (I
> > did this and built successfully with pdebuild.)  Maybe these would be
> > good NMU candidates.  I've included the bug numbers for convenience so
> > prospective NMUers don't have to look up the number for their Closes
> > clauses.

> And of course you forgot packages just build-depending on libtiff3g
> where they don't use it anymore. One example is openoffice.org
> (where the builddep was removed in 1.1.2-3)...

> And I am sure there are some other packages in this situation, too..

cat /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.*_debian_dists_sid_*Sources |\
	grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends -sPackage libtiff3
Package: djvulibre
Package: gandalf
Package: gtkhtml
Package: k3d
Package: libimager-perl
Package: pfaedit
Package: pixieplus
Package: python-gnome
Package: qgis
Package: quiteinsanegimpplugin
Package: showimg
Package: wdm

k3d, pixieplus, libimager-perl and gandalf are already reported (the
binary *does* link against libtiff). djvulibre uses "libtiff4-dev |
libtiff3g-dev",

which leaves us with gtkhtml, pfaedit, python-gnome, qgis,
quiteinsanegimpplugin, showimg and wdm.
               cu andreas