Re: libtiff: 4 left (was: libtiff: only 7 packages left!)

Hi,

Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> >   gandalf         (bug 262831)
> >   libimager-perl  (bug 262846)
> >   libtk-img       (bug 262837)
>
> These are still outstanding.  In all cases, it appears that simply
> changing libtiff3g to libtiff4 in debian/control is sufficient.  (I
> did this and built successfully with pdebuild.)  Maybe these would be
> good NMU candidates.  I've included the bug numbers for convenience so
> prospective NMUers don't have to look up the number for their Closes
> clauses.

And of course you forgot packages just build-depending on libtiff3g
where they don't use it anymore. One example is openoffice.org
(where the builddep was removed in 1.1.2-3)...

And I am sure there are some other packages in this situation, too..

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73