Re: ifupdown needs an actual maintainer

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:17:18 +1000, Anthony Towns
<aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>No, you should have mailed me because it's almost certain I have more idea
>of what's going on with ifupdown than you do.

How many minutes have you been spending in ifupdown's code in the last
two years?

Granted, you have spent quite some time in flagging bugs as non-bugs
and revoking fellow DD's access rights to the BTS, but you certainly
haven't spent much time with the actual work associated with
maintaining ifupdown.

Greetings
Marc