Re: Accepted gimp 2.0.0-1 (i386 source all)

Hi, Herbert Xu wrote:

> To the contrary, I interpret it to mean that these bugs have been fixed
> by changes unique to this particular upstream release in the context of
> Debian.

Your interpretation doesn't match mine.

Besides, mostoften when something like that happens, the bugs are just
closed _without_ checking beforehand whether theey're really fixed.

And if you do the checking, then writing half a dozen words for every
number isn't THAT much more effort... in fact, this discussion probably
eats more time (AGAIN) as doing a proper job in the first place would have
done.

--
Matthias Urlichs