Re: The GnuStep genericly-named package virus grows worse

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 03:48:46PM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> > What other senior program is there to diff than the diffutils diff(1)?
>
> Diffutils diff postdates the original, and there are other diff
> programs besides the one from GNU.  That package should be gnu-diff.
>
> </sarcasm>

Sure, if we had the other diff programs, and weren't GNU/Linux? :)
Heck, we probably don't only lack those other programs, we probably don't
have anyone even pondering packaging them.

IOW I don't see why reductio ad absurdum would apply in this case.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.