Re: ifupdown needs an actual maintainer

> On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 08:01:06AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:02:12 -0500, Chip Salzenberg <chip@debian.org>
> > wrote:
> > >I'm willing to take over.
> > Go ahead.
>
> Please be advised that Marc Haber does not speak for me in any way, nor
> do his views reflect my own.
>
> Cheers,
> aj

Will you fix some of the many bugs then with an upload? Or do you have
founded reasons why some patches are unacceptable not mentioned in the
bug reports?

Otherwise please step aside for someone who will. I know you have a
lot on your mind and hands so why not lighten the burden a little by
giving this up?

Or should someone else upload an ifdownup so your package doesn't get
taken from you?

MfG
        Goswin