Re: udev device naming policy concerns

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 11:11:05PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Miles Bader <miles@lsi.nec.co.jp> writes:
>
> > Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
> > > So I'm all for sticking with maintaining devfs names.
> >
> > And I'm all against it.  (Whee!)
>
> Thats makes 1:1. Lets get more people to get a quorum.

okay, fwiw, i'm against devfs names in as much as i don't think they are
what should be used by default.  if there's a low or medium priority
debconf question that gives the option between one and/or the other,
all the better, but at least by default let's do things like the rest
of the linux/unix world please :)

	sean