Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 03:08:36PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I hope to discuss any metadistros question in this mailing list, and
> > dDeb or CCD, in the mailing list some people hope to use (#237017).
> Regarding to this I've got the hint from listmaster that I should
> *delay* creating an own list on Alioth - so I guess it is a
> matter of time when this bug will be fixed. ;-)

	It was created a few hours ago. The website's caught up, but my
test email was stuck in my mail queue. Give it 20 minutes, and it should
all be there.

	I'll only close the bug when it's all working.

	Cheers,

Pasc
--
Pascal Hakim

I come from the land down-under
Where the beer does flow and men chunder
	-- Men at Work