Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Javier [ISO-8859-1] Viñuales Gutiérrez wrote:

> Please everyone interested in this dscussion (Debian Live-CD &&
> Metadistros way, **in enlish**):
>
> There is a new mailing list in english available
>
> metadistros-en@listas.hispalinux.es
>
> I'm a fast man Andreas :-DD
Damn - especially in Spanish time scale ... ;-)

I'd suggest you could provide a patch to my article to provide some
interesting information about metadistros (including a link to the
subscribtion page) - or I could just add 'vigu' to the group of
developers of the CDD alioth project if you like to do it yourself.

> I hope to discuss any metadistros question in this mailing list, and
> dDeb or CCD, in the mailing list some people hope to use (#237017).
Regarding to this I've got the hint from listmaster that I should
*delay* creating an own list on Alioth - so I guess it is a
matter of time when this bug will be fixed. ;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.