Re: more overly-generic package names from gnustep

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:

> But gs *is* in use as a prefix for gs-related packages:
> I'd recommend not to use this.

That's fine, `gnustep-' is probably a better prefix anyway (I prefer it).

But what about my original point -- are others also annoyed by this
namespace pollution?  Is there any reason not to fix it?

[I'm just waiting for the next gnustep package "application"... :-]

Thanks,

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"