Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:39:33 -0500
Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
> > Got a better suggestion then? With Ean's mail to -devel, it's pretty
> > apparent that these two can't work it out amongst themselves. I would
>
> Is there a technical problem to be worked out?  I only saw some
> interpersonal issues.

The interpersonal issue became a project issue with the mail sent to
-devel.

And I hate quoting little bits of paper, but in this case, section 6 of
the constitution may be relevant; "The Technical Committe may: ... 3.
Make a decision when asked to do so."

That's in addition to deciding on any matter of technical policy. Maybe
you want a seperate group of people bitching maintainers can go to when
they can't get along?