* John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> [040213 15:09]:
> He said "inappropriate from a non-developer".  That is the part I'm
> reacting to.  It should not matter whether a person is a developer or
> not; if it's inappropriate, it's inappropriate, and the person's status
> as a developer has no bearing on the question.

Huh?

While I agree that status should not be of any important, there are
things where beeing part of an organisation makes difference.

For example:
For me as European stating how ridiculous some US politicans
are is one thing. Writing open papers that they should remove
one of their officals would simply be inappropriate...

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.