Re: debconf4: converting auto-cad shematics - help needed

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:40:33AM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Bernd S. Brentrup (bsb@winnegan.de) [040208 01:13]:
> > DXF was an acronym for Data eXchange Format and if it hasn't changed
> > to much, a script for converting to .fig is not very hard to write.
>
> oh? is there such a script somewhere?

you might give dxf2fig (http://ta.twi.tudelft.nl/ftp/dv/lemmens/) a
try. For me, it worked so good that i planned to package it (eg. it
could successfully convert a large land-use plan to fig, where qcad
got stuck reading).
As a second option, my brother-in-law works on a quite actual AutoCAD,
but AFAIK most of the image types it offers as conversion targets are
pixel formats.

Greetings,
Edelhard
--