Re: orphaning my packages: limewire and imapfilter

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:14:12AM -0800, mbc wrote:
> I would like to orphan my packages, because I don't have time to work on
> them right now, and I'm going on an extended vacation soon. If you would
> like to take over as maintainer or as co-maintainer of this package, let
> me know.

[...]
>  Package: limewire (3.4.5-2) [contrib]

I'd like to take over maintainership of this package if that's ok.
I'm currently in the NM queue, but maintain a few other packages
(http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Neil+McGovern)

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li 8DEC67C5