Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned

On 27 Jan 2004 00:58:33 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow
<brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> posted to debian-devel:
 > Noone has cared enough about these packages to get them compiled,
 > fixed or pushed into sarge so I am assuming the packages don't have a
 > caring maintainer or fan community. Ergo they should be orphaned.

Speaking of which, could somebody do an NMU of dpkg-dev with all the
trivial patches it has accumulated in the BTS over the years?

Perhaps it should be split out of the dpkg source package -- AFAICT it
doesn't really contain anything which would force it to be the same
source package (except possibly the deb(5) manual page and some stuff
like that).

/* era */

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/