New version of dia

Hi,

at http://www.antcom.de/debian/ you can fetch[1] the latest version of
dia which looks quite Debian-orphaned to me. There was an NMU, quite
some trivial bugs are open, some bugs are tagged "pending" for more than
3 months now, and the maintainer doesn't respond to my mails. The
current maintainer adopted the package last September but only closed a
minor bug in the only upload he did.

Since I'm using this package regularly, I will work on it in my personal
repository. If the maintainer thinks it's OK, I can also adopt it
officially.

bye,
  Roland

[1]