Re: recovery status update

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [2004-01-04 20:30]:
> > Thank you very much for this explanation. Is it possible to put this
> > article on a webpage or similar for reference?
>
> As to putting this on a web page, I will write something about the
> archive system for the Developers' Reference in the near future.

I just looked at the Developer's Reference to see where this should go
and noticed that there's a pretty good description at
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-incoming-system
already.  If anyone can tell me what they're missing from that
paragraph, let me know and I can add it.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com