Re: ITH: tftpd-hpa and tftpd servers default rootdirs

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:17:17PM +0100, Oliver M. Bolzer wrote:
> I actually don't remember why I ended up in /var/ftpd (never corrected
> typo of tftpd ? :-) but I remember reading the FHS and that it was clear that
> it had to be _somewhere_ under /var. I think I debated with myself wheter
> /var or /var/lib was the correct place but don't remember the final arguments.

Having thought about it, this is the sort of thing that will belong in
/srv/tftp if/when the current draft for FHS 2.3 gets approved. Which
makes more sense, really.

Hmmm...

`FHS 2.3 Projected 2.3 final release: November 1 2003
    The date has slipped a bit due to well, not panic, but some
remaining issues that we're trying to solve really soon.'

:-)

S.