ITH: tftpd-hpa and tftpd servers default rootdirs

 I hereby announce my intentions to hijack tftp-hpa source
 package. I mailed the currently listed maintainer recently,
 but haven't heard back yet.

 While preparing new version, I looked at the defaults and
 noticed that our various tftpd packages use most horrible
 defaults for the directory that tftpd serves out. atftpd
 defaults to /tftpboot, netkit-tftpd defaults to /boot
 and current version of tftpd-hpa goes for /var/ftpd.

 After thinking this a bit, I could only come up
 with /var/lib/tftp or /var/lib/tftproot. Comments?

		--j