Re: qa/developer.php

Martin Michlmayr dijo [Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 05:21:55PM +0000]:
> Some people on IRC complained about http://qa.debian.org/developer.php
> being out of date, and since I couldn't reach Igor Genibel (who wrote
> these scripts) I looked into this yesterday and ran it by hand.  After
> undertanding how the system works, I enabled some cron jobs which
> should keep developer.php up to date.  I think everything works now,
> but if you notice that anything is wrong, please let me know.

Ummm... I think it did not complete its job. I have my QA page as my
start page, in order to have a quick overview if I am forgetting
something. I filed a bug against one of my packages before you ran the
scripts (#226021), and it still does not appear in my page.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23