CVSWeb: update to FreeBSD CVSWeb...

Just before I do it...

I'm looking at adopting the cvsweb package, currently on Henner Zeller's
CVSweb (formerly at http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~zeller/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/,
now disappeared from there) last updated in 2001 or 2002, with the
FreeBSD CVSWeb (http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html) which is
a fork from Henner Zeller's CVSweb, and under current development.

So, is there any issues if I adopt this package and update it to the
FreeBSD fork? Currently the version of the old one is old, and the
comments in the current package and bug reports indicate that it should
be replaced with viewcvs (implemented in python, IIRC).

If everyone is happy with this, I'll complete the adoption and upload
my new package this weekend:
	http://www.james.rcpt.to/misc/cvsweb_2.9.1-1_all.deb

Regards,
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html

I am in London on UK mobile +44 7952 042920.