Re: remove me from silly-buggers

Scripsit John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org>

> I suspect that these guys are not following the Google links at all.  I
> think they search on 'silly-buggers AND remove', get hits that include
> "Remove me from silly-buggers" and "debian-devel@lists.debian.org", and
> leap to the obvious (to them) conclusion.

Apparently yes. I requested elaboration from this round's poster and
received:

| Re: remove me from call*wave ... Re: remove me from call*wave. To:
| debian-devel@lists.debian.org; Subject: Re: remove me from call*wave; From:
| John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org>; ...
|     lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/11/msg00207.html - 5k - Cached -
| Similar pages
|
|     This is how I got to you. Under Google I asked for a search on Call
| Wave. One of the sights is set out above.

Actually following the link reveals that you and I are the directly
responsible. Shame on us!

> b) Are we now going to get bombarded with "remove me from silly-buggers"
>    requests?

Yes. And we now know who to blame!

--
Henning Makholm            "And why should I talk slaves' and fools' talk? I
                       don't want him to live for ever, and I know that he's