ITP reminder emails

Hi All,

Last April, I sent batch emails to people who had opened ITPs.  I'm
not a developer, and I did so independently from the group formally
known as "Debian".  I wanted to clean up the wnpp area, preventing it
from getting too stale, and also wanted to test my own skill.

I got mostly positive responses and few negative ones.  I later
followed up to the -qa list with a summary of my results.

I'm curious if there is an interest for me to rerun this script.  I
sent about 500 emails, 1 per opened ITP which had not been updated in
over 4 months.  A sample is at [0].

If there's an interest, I'll send out mails in a day or so.  I would
probably rewrite my work in perl, instead of a handful of bashscripts.
I'll also Cc: the bugs, and add a Precedence: bulk header.  And people
with multiple such ITPs will receive only one email which will list
all packages.

Please Cc: me, and Happy Holidays,
Justin