Re: Problems to upload

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Steve Langasek wrote:

See the dcut command (or the README file in UploadQueue) for information
on how to remove broken files from the ftp server.
I do not find the string dcut in
   ftp://ftp-master.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/README
but the *.commands file would probably help as well.

But what me *really* concerns is why dput and dupload failed in the
first place.   Especially the hint to "PASSIV MODE" smells like something
has changed to the situation before.  I do not know something about
passive mode but I'm afraid somebody has changed something at our firewall
which resulted in problems with FTP protocol.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de