woodworking website...

Hello,

I am offering custom website upgrades for $99 flat fee (*up to 8
pages) when you switch to my hosting service.

Hosting at $30/month includes
email
forms
scripts
stats
databases
photogalleries
free updates
more....
You will CAPTURE more business with a SLICK website. Please check out
some of my work, clients and references, and also the style that your
webpresence could/should have:

http://www.pelhamplastics.com {http://www.pelhamplastics.com}

http://www.i2tlds.com {http://www.i2tlds.com}

 http://www.jttheodore.com {http://www.jttheodore.com}

 http://www.strafford.com {http://www.strafford.com}

 http://www.amking.com {http://www.amking.com}

 http://www.oceanrentalproperties.com
{http://www.oceanrentalproperties.com}

 If it's time for a website facelift, call me and i will take care of

 everything you need to switch to my service.
TOLL FREE 1-888-682-2074

I also have guaranteed top 10 Yahoo/MSN placement
(the guarantee is that you pay NOTHING unless results are showing).
Thank you.
Chris Taylor
Whitemountain Webarts
25 Bert St. Hooksett, NH 03106