Re: Processed: Fixed in NMU of tetex-base 2.0.2c-2.1

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 11:43:22AM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Since then, I was testing the packages with the fixes that we had
> prepared in the last days. You have not posted anything to this bug,
> neither a patch nor an intent to NMU. And you won't stop me from
> uploading these packages this morning.

Which certainly wasn't his intention.

> I find this extremely annoying.

Please calm down. Sure, it isn't usual to upload such a quick NMU, but
(as Goswin already pointed out) such a bug that makes a package
uninstallable that is a common build-depends can really hurt the
autobuilders. You're free to discuss with lamont how to handle such
cases in the future (and communicating him your anger) but please
don't overreact.

Positive thinking ;)

Gruesse,
--