Re: Duelling banjos or how a sane community goes crazy

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 04:33:28PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 08:12:50AM +0100, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> > I hope all you people are aware that you are causing a new duelling banjo
> > case and helping out Google to connect Debian with hot-babes.

> Waw, 20th hit on google:hot babe for the german article.

On the other hand, the program itself is the number one google
hit for both hot babe and hot-babe. The Debian discussion thereof
_ought_ to be right up there. ^_^

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.