Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#283578: ITP: hot-babe -- erotic graphical system activity monitor
- From: Michael Dominok <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:04:21 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20041130200922.GB422@alltel.net>
- References: <E1CYuzu-0001fP-00@Tatooine.r3z0> <20041130143338.GA10337@excelhustler.com> <20041130145235.GA13059@nic.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41ACC966.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041130200922.GB422@alltel.net>
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:09, William Ballard wrote:
> They're different. Probably merely possessing a Debian disk or any
> product of the United States is enough to get you thrown into jail in
> the wrong parts of China, North Korea, Cuba, or Redmond.
Please explain why Debian is a "product of the Unites States"