Re: New method for Packages/Sources file updates

Goswin writes:

>OT: [2] mentions 'Final sarge edition of debian-cd uploaded'. Did that
>include amd64 support?

No, note yet I'm afraid. I do have a version of debian-cd with patches
for amd64, but it's not yet ready to go into sarge IMHO. The different
archive layout for amd64 on alioth means quite a few changes. I'll
start putting patches into debian-cd CVS soon...

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...