RFH: perl programmer to help with amavisd-new

Some may be wondering why the new amavisd-new didn't make it to at least
experimental, yet.  Well, the fact is, Brian's too busy these days, and not
only I am busy as all heck as well, my perl is really only at beginners
level.

However, the change to the new amavisd-new branch is the best moment to do
some very needed improvements to its configuration file processing, since
upstream has already broken full backward compatibility with the old
amavisd-new anyway.

So, if anyone that knows at least intermediate level perl would like to help
to improve amavisd-new a bit, please email me and Brian privately.  I
believe about 2h or so of a good perl programmer would be enough to do
what is needed.

  Henrique Holschuh