Re: deselect survey

I must be in the minority, but I still use dselect regularly (several times a week, on various machines). Mainly because now that I've got used to its somewhat bizarre interface, it does what I need. I do use the apt method though.

I also still use it as the package manager for Fink on Mac OS X boxes, so at least I get a consistent interface, for all its quirkiness.

Tim

--
Dr Tim Cutts
GPG: 1024/D FC81E159 5BA6 8CD4 2C57 9824 6638  C066 16E2 F4F5 FC81 E159