Re: svn.debian.org webinterface

On 2004-11-21 Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> wrote:
[...]
> Over the past months I have been slowly working on a new machine that
> will replace haydn to use arch, svn, and Alioth.

Great news, thank you!

[...]
> As a first test I made a copy of all svn repositories on it
> and enabled svnserve access as well as a webinterface. You can reach
> it as follows:

>    svnserve: svn://costa.wiggy.net/<repo>
>    web     : http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/<repo>
[...]

Some settings seem to be too restrictive, e.g. the d-i repository
is not accessible via the
webinterface <http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/d-i/?sc=0>, it dumps

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/share/websvn/include/svnlook.inc on line 555

            tia, cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"