Re: libc5 xlib packages

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> writes:

> The last Debian release that was based on libc5 (afaik) was Debian 1.3
> which was released over 7 years ago. I am not sure if there was an
> oldlibs package provided for it afterwards.

I'm not asking for a complete distribution based on libc5. In fact the old
libc5 distribution packages will certainly not work since they'll be in
/usr/lib.

I would be looking for a package that put them in /usr/lib/libc5-compat just
like the libc5 and xpm4.7 packages.

I believe this used to exist since I recall having netscape 3 and netscape 4.6
working not long ago. But I don't seem to be able to find any such libraries
now.

--
greg